Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow Storm

Hello guys! The weather here is cold. How's the weather in your location? I feel so lazy this morning and I don't want to go out because the road is not good. We had a heavy snow storm last night. You know what? I slept late and it seems my hardest night. I drunk too much coffee because I was bothered by the cold and I have a slight fever, cough, cold and headache. Even if I wore thick clothes, sweater, socks plus 2 blanket but still the cold really chilled my bones. My sister gave me an advil, a pain reliever and a cough medicine. I think I slept at twelve midnight and woke up at around 9:30 this morning. When I woke up I saw my brother in law shoveled our driveway. Most our neighbors too were so busy to clear their driveway. I tried to helped but his almost done. That's all for now and advance Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: